It is with great pleasure that Mohegan Sun is easing its bus restriction to now allow limited Charter buses only (NO Line Run Buses) on property starting on 3/22/21. However, in keeping with social distance practicing and current Covid protocols, there are some big changes with how buses may travel here.
- ONLY CHARTER BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED
All buses must have a group leader who accompanies the group in transit.
- Drivers cannot be classed as a group leader.
- All buses are drop status.
- Buses will drop and pick up at the WINTER ENTRANCE ONLY, unless directed elsewhere.
- Autumn and Sunrise Square bus bays are closed as is the Autumn Bus Lobby.
- NO CASINO BONUS PACKAGES WILL BE ISSUED.
- Includes no Group Leader or Driver Packages.
- 5-hour minimum length of stay has been waived.
As we are only accepting charters and requiring group leaders, the group leader will need to inform the group that:
- GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES WHILE AT MOHEGAN SUN.
- We encourage bus companies to require passengers to wear masks while riding but if a guest arrives on the reservation without a mask, we will provide one to the guest upon arrival at the screening booth.
- Guests may temporarily remove masks when eating at restaurants.
- Guests refusing to wear masks will be required to leave the property.
- ALL GUESTS WILL UNDERGO TEMPERATURE CHECKS PRIOR TO ENTERING.
- Guests who do not fall within “safe” temperature guidelines will be given a 5-minute cool down and rechecked.
- Guests who do not meet the requirements of both checks will be required to depart the reservation.
- THOSE GUESTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED WITHIN THE BUILDING TO WAIT FOR THEIR RETURNING BUS.
- Guest should contact group leader and develop alternative transport home.
- Mohegan Sun assumes no responsibility in providing alternative transportation.
- Group leaders are responsible for coordinating with drivers to arrange pickup times.
- Group leader is responsible for ensuring all members of their party are aboard the bus and accounted for prior to departing.
- Guests left behind will need to work with group leader to arrange alternative transportation from MS.
- Bus Company is responsible for providing alternative transportation only in the event that a driver’s actions prevent the individual from returning on the bus.
- Exceptions to this include, driver’s refusal of guest to travel due to guest being deemed visibly under the influence/intoxicated and could pose a medical risk to themselves.
- Passenger is deemed a safety risk to themselves.
- Passenger is deemed a safety risk to those on board the bus (passengers/driver).
Mohegan Sun is not responsible for providing transportation to those who miss their return connection.
Again, NO CASINO BONUS PACKAGES WILL BE ISSUED.
Mohegan Sun’s Bus Marketing department is closed.
Mohegan Sun Autumn Bus Lobby and Bus Driver Lounge is closed.
All bus related marketing programs have been suspended. This means the following programs ARE NOT BEING OFFERED:
- Driver Meals
- Group Leader Momentum Bonus for having 35 passengers or more.
- Bus Voucher purchases.
- Group Leaders should reiterate to group the pickup time prior to disembarking.
- Bus may only remain in place at the entrance while discharging passengers.
- As Mohegan Sun is operating at a reduced mode, not all amenities may be available to guests at the time of arrival. Group leaders are encouraged to check mohegansun.com/updates for all the latest availability.
- Once empty, the bus is to park in Trading Cove Lots
- Groups traveling to Mohegan Sun acknowledge and accept all risks associated with bus travel and Mohegan Sun assumes no risk on behalf of guest.
In conducting our transportation services, Paul Revere Transportation is guided by the following:
To provide safe, reliable, professional, and efficient transportation services to meet the needs of its customers. In providing this service, Paul Revere seeks to provide a fair and reasonable rate, seeking ways to reduce costs and increase service efficiencies so that cost savings may be passed on to its customers.
In the provision of its services to utilize new or rehabilitated equipment which will provide a high degree of reliability and customer satisfaction. Paul Revere continually seeks out equipment which is constructed with proven technologies, and which complies with all state and federal regulations. Paul Revere is committed to the implementation of a comprehensive preventative maintenance program which insures that the equipment is kept in top operating condition.
In hiring employees for the services it provides, Paul Revere is committed to rercruiting a skilled work force with the background necessary to maintain a high quality of service; to provide the training which is needed to help employees achieve high standards; and to pay its employees wages and benefits at a high enough level to ensure Paul Revere maintains a stable work force and its employees are able to achieve a high standard of living.