Paul Revere Transportation operates the following shuttle services. Please select your service of interest for more schedules and information:
Paul Revere Transporation offers service from the Boston area to Mohegan Sun every Saturday & Sunday. The fare per person is $30. Cash or Mohegan Sun Voucher** are the only accepted forms of payment. Exact change is always appreciated. Tickets are purchased at all stops from the bus driver upon boarding.
Mohegan Sun offers each player a $40 casino package upon arrival at the casino. This package includes a $15 off meal coupon, accepted at any restaurant or buffet in the casino. In addition, each player will receive a voucher for $25 in bets.
* Tickets are sold as round-trip only and return travel from Mohegan Sun MUST be on the same day as departure. Passengers staying overnight at Mohegan Sun will not be permitted to use the Paul Revere bus for return travel on a different day.
* Seating is available on a “FirstCome-First Served” basis. Advance reservations are not accepted.
* Casino bonus packages will only be issued to passengers who are 21 years of age or older. Passengers must have a Momentum card or proper I.D. to get a Momentum card in order to receive a casino bonus package.
* Mohegan Sun Vouchers are good for one year from the date of issue. Expired vouchers will not be accepted.
* Paul Revere Transportation reserves the right to cancel service without notice due to weather, lack of ridership or equipment malfunction.
Harvard Street & Babcock Street
|7:45 AM currently
7:30 AM beginning 3/3/18
|Watertown||D&D Pizza & Subs
133 Mt. Auburn Street
|8:15 AM currently
8:00 AM beginning 3/3/18
|Newton||Magni Funeral Home
365 Watertown Street
|8:30 AM currently
8:15 AM beginning 3/3/18
|Newton||Riverside MBTA Stop
Grove Street (off Route 128)
|8:45 AM currently
8:30 AM beginning 3/3/18
|Framingham||Olive Garden Restaurant (Shoppers World)
1 Worcester Road
|9:00 AM currently
8:45 AM beginning 3/3/18
Brookline: The pickup location is on Harvard Street (northbound side of street) just before the corner of Babcock Street.
Watertown: The pickup location is directly behind the MBTA bus stop at 133 Mt. Auburn Street.
Newton (Stop 1): The pickup location is in front of the Magni Funeral Home at 365 Watertown Street.
Newton (Stop 2): The pickup location is inside the Riverside MBTA Terminal. After you enter the terminal from Grove Street, our bus picks up all the way down to the left at the small glass bus shelter.
Framingham: The pickup location is in Shopper’s World. Entering the shopping center off of Route 30, continue down and turn right just before you reach Route 9. You will see the Olive Garden Restaurant on your left. Our bus picks up at the bus shelter on the right.
Our bus arrives at the casino at approximately 10:45am, and departs the casino at 5:00pm.
For more information, please call (617) 889-0344, or email us at email@example.com