Paul Revere Transportation L.L.C. is a licensed bus company located in Chelsea, MA with extensive experience in the operation of safe bus transportation for a variety of clients which includes Transit and Motorcoach buses. We provide a safe, dynamic work environment with maintenance facilities in Chelsea, East Boston, and Roxbury where our Maintenance Technicians/Mechanics maintain the latest bus technologies and propulsion systems including diesel, compressed natural gas (CNG), and electric hybrid fleets.
Paul Revere has immediate openings for full- and part-time Maintenance Technicians/Mechanics. If you’re looking for a great company to start a meaningful career, apply here.
- $1000 Sign On Bonus Program
- $500 Referral Bonus Program
- $22.00 to $30.00 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Paid training
- Time and a half for over 40 hours
- Sick Time
- Vacation Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Flexible full- and part-time shifts to fit your schedule.
Maintenance Technician/Mechanic responsibilities include:
- Diagnose and repair issues on diesel, CNG and electric hybrid engines.
- Diagnose and repair issues with hydraulics, brakes, transmission, steering, and other systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Prepare work orders and order parts.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Knowledgeable with diagnostic equipment.
- Able to troubleshoot equipment using laptop.
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment using a multi-meter.
- At least 18 years old.
- Authorized to work in the United States
- C.D.L. A or B license holder preferred but not required.
- ASE Certification a PLUS
Successful candidates must pass a pre-employment physical and drug test; and complete to Paul Revere’s satisfaction a criminal background check and driving history review.
Paul Revere Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.