Paul Revere has immediate openings for licensed bus drivers at the Grand Canyon National Park.
Paul Revere provides the visitor shuttle bus services at the Grand Canyon National Park. The service operates from one half hour before sunrise and on hour after sunset, seven days per week, 52 days per year using a fleet of CNG transit buses.
$28.49 per hour
- Follows planned bus routes, making scheduled stops to pick up or drop off passengers.
- Answers questions about the bus routes.
- Communicates with the on-duty supervisor via two-way radio during the route; provides updates as necessary and reports emergencies, traffic issues or accidents.
- Safely operates a 40-foot bus, transporting passengers to various locations around the south rim of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Always maintain excellent customer service skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Schedules will vary, providing five day work week with two days off.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- CDL with passenger and brake endorsements required.
- RV required, site will be provided for cost, plus utilities (no housing provided).
Successful candidates must have USDOT medical certification and complete to Paul Revere’s satisfaction a criminal background check, driving history review, and pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Paul Revere is an Equal Opportunity Employer.